Training High School Teachers for the Formation of Research-Oriented Student’s Personality
The objective of our paper was to highlight the roles and responsibilities of research supervisors; to reveal the structure of training teachers for the formation of research-oriented student’s personality; to identify psychological and pedagogical features of didactic technology in developing the research potential of a personality; to characterize the system of experimental models underlying this technology.
Improving the preparation of students for research activities is extremely relevant at the present stage of socio-economic development. To ensure the effectiveness of developing research-oriented personality of a future professional is possible due to the optimization of teacher training system. It includes important scientific and practical tasks such as ensuring the scientific and creative worldview of an individual and their ability to introduce the latest achievements in science, as well as to develop and implement innovative technologies, to contribute to the accumulation of the spiritual, cultural, scientific, technical, and economical potential of the state. An analysis of the recent studies that have begun to solve this issue allows for outlining the following directions of its study:
- developing the methods of creating scientific creativity of students;
- covering the means of training high school teachers for implementing person-centered approach;
- disclosing the functional and methodological aspects of professional culture formation in high school teachers.
Barchii MS. Problema vdoskonalennia profesiinoii pidhotovky psykholohiv. Naukovyi visnyk Mukachivskoho derzhavnoho universytetu. Seriia: Pedahohika ta psykholohiia. 2016;1:205-8.
Kozubovska IV, Povidaichyk OS, Popovych IYe. Formuvannia novoii osvitnoii paradyhmy pidhotovky pedahohichnykh kadriv u Velykii Brytanii: monohrafiia. Uzhhorod: AUTDOR-SHARK; c2017. 220p.
Oliinykova AR. Formation of research skills of future specialist of nursing. Nursing. 2021;1:60-2.
Sapozhnychenko LV, Kozlova YuV. Actual problems of the theoretical and practical study of medical students at the study of internal medicine cycle at the 6th course. Medical Education. 2018;3:67-9. Available at: https://doi.org/10.11603/me.2414-5998.2018.3.8725
Smila NV. Personal factors of development of future doctors' psychological readiness for professional activities. Problems of Modern Psychology. 2017;37:423-433.
Fayerman OO. Component and structural analysis of the phenomenon of the readiness of future socionomic specialists to provide social support to the parents of children with special needs. Prospects and Innovations of Science. 2018;5:5-6.
Filonenko MM. Organization of adaptive and dynamic training of medical students, aimed at the development of psychological structures of the personality. Problems of Modern Psychology. 2015;27:581-94.
Artemenko L. The innovative orientation qualitative renewal of professional education future teacher-philologists': scientific and theoretical aspects. Pedagogiczne nauki, psychologia i sociologia. 2017;1(162):89-94.
Popovich ІE. Training of teacher-researcher in the system of pedagogic education in Great Britain. Virtus. 2017;12:154-7.at Britain. Virtus. 2017;12:154-7.
Copyright (c) 2023 Nadiia Skrobach, Oksana Shapoval, Vira Vyshyvanyuk, Tetyana Salyzhyn, Vitalii Petryna
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).