Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or provide explanation in Comments to the Editor).
- Title Page File is prepared as separated file according to Instructions for Authors
Article Text File is prepared as separated file according to Instructions for Authors
The manuscript text does not include any information about the author(s) and their affiliation(s), or any other identifying information to prevent the identities of the author(s) and reviewer(s) from being known to each other. Please remove author identification information from file properties.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and e-mail addresses entered in journal site (https://ifnmujournal.com/gmj) will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of Galician Medical Journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.